All of the resources in the Life After Medicine Resource Center can be reached from the Dashboard, as reproduced in the image below. The link to the Dashboard is in the page header (you have to log in to see it). The Resource Center includes 6 main resources plus 6 issue sections where you can review the complete results of our Life After Medicine Survey. A brief description plus free samples of the workshop, workbook, and the research results, appear below.
- Life After Medicine Workshop: Presented through 8 videos, the workshop covers the complete contents of our in-house session. You can complete the workshop with a small group (preferred), or on your own. Scroll down for a sample of the workshop.
- Life After Medicine Workbook: This is an eBook version of our 200-page workbook that includes additional material and insights into retirement based on our exclusive research among 600 retired physicians – your ‘retirement mentors’. Scroll down for a sample of the workbook.
- Survey Results: You can view the complete results of our exclusive research among retired physicians, separated by section. This is a great way to gain insights into the various retirement issues from the pros, the voices of experience. A sample of an issue appears below.
- Lifestyle Article Database: We have a unique collection of more than 500 articles focusing mainly on the lifestyle (non-financial) side to retirement, separated by subject area.
- Survey Form: If you are retired, or semi-retired, we invite to take part in our ongoing Life After Medicne Survey. This is your opportunity to share your retirement experiences with others.
- Chat Room: An opportunity to chat directly with other site visitors.
Workshop Video Sample
The Life After Medicine Workbook is an excellent resource to use alongside the e-learning modules, or as a stand alone tool. This will be your go-to guide as you transition into retirement. Your membership includes an e-book version of the 260 page Life After Medicine Workbook, plus the workshop worksheets. The workbook is an excellent extension of, and a compliment to the workshop. It is full of resources, including the experiences and advice from the 600 retired physicians in our survey.