All of the resources in the Life After Medicine Resource Center are reproduced in the image below. They can be reached from the ‘My Dashboard’ tab in the page header (you have to log in to see it). The Resource Center includes six main resources. A free sample of the workshop appears below.
- Life After Medicine Workshop: Presented through 4 videos, the workshop covers the complete contents of our in-house session. You can complete the workshop with a small group (preferred), or on your own. Scroll down for a sample of the workshop.
- Life After Medicine Workbook: This is an eBook version of our 200-page workbook that includes additional material and insights into retirement based on our exclusive research among 610 retired physicians – your ‘retirement mentors’.
- Survey Results: You can view the complete results of our exclusive research among retired physicians, separated by section. This is a great way to gain insights into the various retirement issues from the pros, the voices of experience.
- Lifestyle Article Database: We have a unique collection of more than 500 articles focusing mainly on the lifestyle (non-financial) side of retirement, separated by subject area.
- Survey Form: If you are retired, or semi-retired, we invite to take part in our ongoing Life After Medicine Survey. This is your opportunity to share your retirement experiences with others.
Workshop Video Sample